DIY Set Building!
I have a photoshoot later with my fantastic model friend Naomi! The weathers been horrible and I can't get a studio in time so.. I'm building my own set!
9AM
I'm using rolls of brown paper I use for packaging and a length of bubble wrap I got from a package. I'm starting to make giant paper flowers! This should be fun!
10AM
Started to build the flowers, it's all going well so far!!
Close up of one of the flowers, to make I just cut out a random shape from 6 sheets of A4 then cut the shape smaller and smaller on 3-6 sheets per time. Then I fanned them out in the shape of a flower stuck down with tape and curled up the edges with a pencil and wahla! A giant flower!
1:10PM
As you can see, the set's slowly coming together! Only a few more flowers to go until Naomi Arrives!!
This one has got to be my fav! So so cute! hehe!
2PM
The set is complete!
I'll check back with you guys in a few hours!

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting!
- Cinnamon Tan